See the Due dates of the enrolments
In the web application "Student information system" (SIS) you find databases for signing for the elective subjects "Subjects and schedule registration" and for checking the study requirements from the previous year for the enrolment "Summary of exam grades". For getting into the system you have to login. Please see the Summary of exam grades and Subjects registration for detailed information about how to get into it.
Before working with the program, read the information below:
- In your Index (Student book) all the exams and credits have to be written and signed (we are not able to enter any exams or credits into the system!!). In the "Summary of exam results" check that all the dates and grades for the academic year 2011/2012 match with the data in your index.
Any differences (e.g. date of credit, exam, evaluation missing or different, ...) you have to consult with the Secretaries of the particular depts. and ask them for the correction. This must be solved before your enrolment!
The database for signing will be open from July 2, 2012 - from 8 a.m. (only Students, who have ALL the subjects completed, does not concern the summer hospital practice, which you may/will not have completed). All the others will be able to sign from September 3, 2012. The system will be open till September 27, 2012. All further changes (concerning your electives) will have to be done in the students office during the first two weeks of classes in October 2012.
What concerns the elective subjects, please note the following:
- Number of Students in some subjects is limited, therefore, some subjects may be full quickly.
- You will not be able to choose all Elective subjects you wish as some of them have a prerequisite.
- If there is only 1 Student signed for a particular subject, such subject will not be taught and you will have to sign for another one later on. Subjects are taught only in case that at least 2 Students (this will be sorted out in October 2012).
When your choice of the elective subjects is completed (confirmed by "finish" button), return to "Summary of exam results" click on the printer format and print it.
Note: the elective subjects will show only in case that you confirmed your choice in "Subjects and schedule registration" - do not print your summary results before. This sheet MUST be brought to the enrolment! Without it you will not be enrolled! Make sure, that you have have it checked and signed.
Every student must provide the following at the enrolment:
INDEX - All credits and examinations must be signed there, we are not able to enter any exams or credits into the system!!!
- PRINTED LIST of the completed REQUIREMENTS for year 2011/2012 that will include the LIST of the ELECTIVE SUBJECTS you registered for 2012/2013 – both from the web application Student Information System.
REMAINING BANK TRANSFER CHARGES - all bank transfer charges from year 2011/2012 must be cleared fully
LIBRARY confirmation showing that you returned all the books borrowed in previous years (it is required also in case you did not borrow any textbooks in the library). The blank confirmation is also available in the library.
PASSPORT COPY - page with your personal details (necessary from the final year Students)
if you already obtained your czech "rodne cislo" but you did not provide us with it yet, bring a copy of the confirmation or a copy of your valid visa sticker - this point concerns just the long term residence permit holders
- Student ID (the one issued by the hostel Na Kotli)
CONFIRMATION OF COMPLETED VACCINATION AGAINST HEPATITIS "B"
- obligatory for those proceeding to the 2nd year
SUMMER PRACTICE FORMS - filled forms for the summer practice (2nd & 4th year General Medicine only) - credits have to be already signed in your Index
STUDENTS WHO DO NOT PROVIDE THE ABOVE MENTIONED WILL NOT BE ENROLLED !!
At the enrolment you will obtain the COUPON for the academic year 2012/2013 needed for the validation of your Student card (issued in the student hostel Na Kotli)
The study plans are available (as well as the schedules) here
In case of further information needed, please contact the study division at: STUDENTS@LFHK.CUNI.CZ or call +420-495 816 487 or +420-495 816 178.