The Dean of Charles University, Faculty of Medicine in Hradec Kralove announces condition for entrance procedure for doctoral study in the academic year 2020/2021 in the following doctoral study programmes provided in English:
Language of study: English
Standard study period: 4 years
Field of study
|Medical Chemistry and Biochemistry
Note: Click on the „Open” in relevant cell for more information about specific program in English language.
- Term of deadline: September 4, 2020
- Term of entrance examination: September 16 - 21, 2020 (term set up by the board upon a number of applicants)
- Alternative term of entrance examination: Septemberr 22 - 23, 2020 (an applicant must apply in written form)
Content of entrance exam
The conditions, content and form of entrance exam are provided individually to each study programme (see links in the schedule). In special cases the applicant can ask to pass admission exam different way (ie. video-conference). The Dean makes the decision.
Entrance procedure without admission exam is not allowed.
- Application form (use the column NEW APPLICANT)
- Completed application form do not print. Required enclosures (see bellow) are to be submitted to Study dept. in written form.
Faculty of Medicine in Hradec Kralove
500 03 Czech Republic
Tel.: +420 495 816 134, 220; E-mail: email@example.com
Enclosures to be sent to the Study Department
- Professional Curriculum Vitae.
- Officially verified diploma of completed undergraduate Master degree
(applicants from countries, where relevant agreement with CR about education recognition does not exist, must add a certificate of recognition of the university Master degree)
- List of scientific publications.
- Short information of intended study issue (must be agreed with a tutor, the name of contacted tutor should be included).
- Other documents declaring meeting the conditions given for certain doctoral programme above.
- There is a charge of 660,- CZK for participation in the entrance procedure which is to be paid in term of presenting the application form.
- The fee should be sent to the account number:
IBAN: CZ 6103000000000212654030
(use No. of the application as the Information for Beneficiary)
Ulrichovo nám. 734
- The residence of the University:
Ovocný trh 5