The Dean of Charles University, Faculty of Medicine in Hradec Kralove announces condition for entrance procedure for doctoral study in the academic year 2021/2022 in the following doctoral study programmes provided in English:
Language of study: English
Standard study period: 4 years
Field of study
|Medical Chemistry and Biochemistry
Note: Click on the „Open” in relevant cell for more information about specific program in English language.
- Term of deadline: April 30, 2021
- Term of entrance examination: June 7 - 18, 2021 (term set up by the board upon a number of applicants)
- Alternative term of entrance examination: June 21 - 25, 2021 (an applicant must apply in written form)
Content of entrance exam
The conditions, content and form of entrance exam are provided individually to each study programme (see links in the schedule). In special cases the applicant can ask to pass admission exam different way (ie. video-conference). The Dean makes the decision.
Entrance procedure without admission exam is not allowed.
- Application form (use the column NEW APPLICANT)
- Completed application form do not print. Required enclosures (see bellow) are to be submitted to Study dept. in written form.
Faculty of Medicine in Hradec Kralove
500 03 Czech Republic
Tel.: +420 495 816 134, 220; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enclosures to be sent to the Study Department
- Professional Curriculum Vitae.
- Authenticated copies of a master´s diploma and a supplement of the diploma, eventually a document on the recognition of foreign higher education at master degree (Applicants, who have not yet finished their master degree at the time of filling the application, will submit a document issued by their university confirming they are enrolled in the last year of their long cycle or consecutive master program and a document stating when they can be expected to finish their study.) If documents are not issued in Czech, Slovak or English, also their official translation is required. The authentication has to be made according to the country of origin of the diploma as the recognition procedure is based on international agreements. The required authentication of documents - see HERE. The authentication has to be made according to the country of origin of the documents. Depending on the group in which the country of origin is listed, the applicant will submit either an authenticated copy (by Czech or foreign notary or Czech Point) of the document or an authenticated copy of the document with Apostille or an authenticated copy of the document with superlegalization (for superlegalization the documents proving the completion of studies must be verified: a) by the Foreign Office of the country of origin of the university/college issuing the document and b) by the relevant embassy of the Czech Republic). In the group which allows the replacement of the Apostille by an email form the foreign school only an authenticated copy (by Czech or foreign notary or Czech Point) of the document is needed. The email with confirmation has to be send directly from the foreign school to the email of faculty which does the assessment.
- List of scientific publications.
- Short information of intended study issue (must be agreed with a tutor, the name of contacted tutor should be included).
- Other documents declaring meeting the conditions given for certain doctoral programme above.
- There is a charge of 720,- CZK for participation in the entrance procedure which is to be paid in term of presenting the application form.
- The fee should be sent to the account number:
IBAN: CZ 6103000000000212654030
(use No. of the application as the Information for Beneficiary)
Ulrichovo nám. 734
- The residence of the University:
Ovocný trh 5