Information about the entrance procedure for the academic year 2019/2020 for study programs in the English language.
Entrance procedure (based on on-line application)
- is obligatory
- held in English
- Only application fee of 640 CZK, entrance exam free of charge!
- Entrance Examination is held in Hradec Králové and in some countries abroad - see the destinations available
(if the examination is not organised for you by our co-operating agencies in your country, you have to come to our Faculty to Hradec Králové)
- there is only one attempt for the admission allowed in one academic year
Total number of students for the enrolment
- 105 for General Medicine
- 25 for Dentistry
Conditions for the Entrance Examination
- written testing (multiple choice) of the applicant´s knowledge of basic science in
- Chemistry (25 questions)
- Biology (25 questions)
- Physics or Mathematics (10 questions)
(alternatives, according to individual preference)
- written test duration is 2 hours and 30 minutes
- short oral interview oriented towards personality and motivation of the applicant
- Utilities for the examination:
- IT IS NOT ALLOWED to use any dictionary or tables
- ONLY A CALCULATOR and A PASSPORT (ID) are needed
For the standard entrance examination period (May 11, 2019 - June 15, 2019
- You will be informed when the results will be provided to you on the day of the Entrance Examination. The results will be provided via e-mail.
- Then Official letters will be issued and posted to applicants or to the co-operating agencies
- For standard Entrance Examination terms, all admitted applicants have to do the following within 14 days after the results are announced:
- make a decision whether to take the admission or not
- if yes, to secure their place by
confirmation of interest to study by a particular notice
It is possible to study the medical degree study programs also in the Czech language for which a separate entrance procedure exists.