Stefanova, Stanislava
Poslední změna: 17.10. 2017

Students from European Union

Residence of students from the European Union and EFTA (Island, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland) in the territory of the Czech Republic:

As a member of the EU, you are not required to obtain any kind of visa to be able to come and do the entrance examination.


If you are admitted student you have to register with the local Foreign Police, check the information  here.