Faculty of Medicine in Hradec Králové started its educational activities on November 25, 1945 as the first university faculty in East Bohemia. Initially, the Hradec Králové faculty was established as a part of the Prague Faculty of Medicine. Due to their co-operation and assistance it was immediately possible to establish both a high quality teaching staff and an effective departmental structure in Hradec Králové.
To date, the studies have almost 10 000 general and dentists doctors.
The basic pillars of the faculty are
- Science and research,
- Foreign relations.
About faculty in Scientific American