ACCESS TO FACULTY BUILDINGS
- All faculty buildings are open to students, staff and other visitors who enter to deal with specific matters or visit a gallery or library.
- It is necessary to continue to follow all currently valid safety and hygiene rules and measures, including presenting a negative test for COVID-19, a declaration of illness or confirmation of vaccination. This applies to all faculty buildings.
- It is still necessary to perform hand hygiene, ensure disinfection of surfaces, often ventilate and wear respirators in all indoor areas of all faculty buildings.
TEACHING ORGANIZATION AND STUDY CONTROLS
- All full-time teaching is possible, including full-time exams, with a distance of at least 1.5 meters between students (except for clinical and practical teaching and practice).
- It is possible to hold individual consultations and advisory services.
- Lifelong learning courses are subject to the rules applicable to full-time teaching.
TESTING AND VACCINATION
- The obligation to submit a test with a negative result once every 7 days continues to apply to staff and students who have not been vaccinated or have had COVID-19.
- The obligation to submit a negative test shall not apply if the person has been vaccinated against the disease and:
- at least 22 days have passed since the first dose of vaccine was administered in the case of a two-dose schedule according to the SPC, but not more than 90 days if the second dose has not been administered,
- at least 22 days have passed since the first dose of vaccine was administered in the case of a two-dose schedule under the SPC, but not more than 9 months if the second dose has been administered, or
- at least 14 days but not more than 9 months have passed since the application of the vaccine dose in the case of a single dose schedule under the SPC.
- The obligation to submit a negative test also does not apply if the person has undergone a laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 disease and the isolation period has expired according to the valid emergency measure of the Ministry of Health and since the first positive POC antigen test for SARS-CoV-2 or RT-PCR the SARS-CoV-2 virus test did not pass more than 180 days.
The obligation to prove the negativity from the point of view of COVID-19 disease applies to employees, students and also to all persons entering the faculty buildings or participating in events organized by the faculty.
Furthermore, it is still necessary to ensure compliance with all recommended hygiene measures (ie hand washing, use of disinfectants, the obligation to wear an FFP2 respirator, to maintain distances between persons.