NEWS ON THE ORGANIZATION OF THE STUDY
From April 20, individual activities for students in the last year of study are possible up to a maximum of 5 persons. It concerns eg individual consultations or examinations, especially state final or rigorous examinations, which are part of the study (only applies to MUDr.). Individually, it will also be possible to visit the library or study room, but only for the purpose of receiving or submitting study literature.
STATE FINAL EXAMINATION
- State final examinations, state doctoral examinations, defenses and consultations of final theses, etc. can be held on-site from April 20, 2020, while respecting all emergency-related measures (maximum 5 persons, 2 meters apart, face coverage, etc.).
- The distance form of the state final examination will be enabled by the Act on Special Rules for Education and Decision-Making at Universities in 2020 and on Assessment of Study Period for the Purposes of Other Acts, which is now awaiting approval by the Senate of the Czech Republic.
When this Act is published in the Collection of Laws and the subsequent university regulation Special Rules of Study at Charles University is registered, it will be possible to take state final exams remotely. We expect this to happen at the end of April. It will be allowed especially when it is not possible to carry out exams on-site (health threat to examiners or students, restricted movement inside and when entering the Czech Republic, etc.)
OTHER THAN LAST YEARS
Examinations held outside the last year continue after April 20, remotely (online)
Examinations and other examinations of study of the subject outside the last year can be performed only remotely (online).
TEACHING AND CONSULTATION
- From April 20, individual activities of students in the last year of study are also possible - eg consultations, practical training (eg laboratory exercises), etc. (up to 5 persons).
- Classes in all years and any other classes outside the last years are only continued on-line, until further notice.
- It is no longer possible to take state rigorous examinations, which are part of the rigorous procedure (on-site or distance).
A student may participate in the above-mentioned forms of teaching, examination or other activities at a university only if the following conditions are met:
- student is free from acute health problems corresponding to a viral infectious disease (eg fever, cough, shortness of breath, sudden loss of taste and smell, etc.),
- hand disinfection at the entrance to the test room,
- he has not been subject to quarantine measures at any given time,
- provide a written affidavit on the absence of signs of viral infectious disease within the previous two weeks.
YOU WILL GET SPECIFIC INFORMATION DIRECTLY FROM INDIVIDUAL DEPARTMENTS as usual.
THANK YOU FOR COOPERATION AND BEST OF LUCK WITH YOUR EXAMS.