Poslední změna: 21.02. 2019
MUDr. Zdenek Jirousek, CSc.
Education and academic rank:
- Gymnazium J. K. Tyla Hradec Kralove
- 1963 graduate of the dental course of Charles University in Pilsen, title MUDr.
- 1965 1st grade attestation of dentistry
- 1971 Additional examination of oral, maxillary and facial surgery
- 1986 Candidate dissertation defense - CSc.
- Since 1998 The holder of the Professional Certificate Dental Practitioner with a Certificate of Expertise for Selected Care in Stomatological Surgery issued by the Czech Republic
- 1963 – 67 Secondary Doctor of Dentistry Clinic at Kunz FN in Hradec Kralove
- 1967 – Assistant Professor, after 1989 head of Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department of Dentistry, Charles University in Hradec Kralove
- 1977 – 1994 Primary - Deputy Head of the Clinic for LPP
Membership in professional societies:
- Czech Dental Chamber
- The Stomatological Society of J. E. Purkyne
- Czech Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Czech Society of Skull Base Surgery