Born 30. 9. 1911 in Dlazov
Died 24. 10. 2002 in Hradec Kralove
After 1989, in one of the letters he wrote:
"... I'm still holding on to see the situation in dentistry, and I am regretting that now it's mostly hugging the economic aspects of the relationship between a doctor (" dentist ") and a patient. But I believe that the conditions will improve in time so that the benefit of the sick is always the forefront, as I have taught it, and to this day I confess ... "
- 1936 graduated from the Medical Faculty of Charles University
- 1. 10. 1951 habilitation and appointment as an associate professor and became a head of the clinic
- 3. 1. 1963 appointed as the Professor of Dentistry
- 1965 defended so called "Great Doctorate", DrSc.
- 1951–1977 head of the dental clinic
- 1962 – 1977 Vice-Dean of the Medical Faculty
- 1977 reached retirement age and forced to leave the clinic
- In retirement he wrote the book "Around the Hradec in a white coat" published in 1983 and signed it as Leon Dlazov.