Document the pace of your student life with us (at Charles University Faculty of Medicine in Hradec Kralove).
Your way of getting to classes, best lecture room in action, your favourite place to study or chill, working with your study buddies (teaching and other staff members included ;), ...anything else comes to mind?
Just take a pic and share it with #LFHKinMotion
Three most liked pictures will win a prize!
Please read the rules below.
The Winners of the competition:
David a Lukáš Korbelovi
Lada Tošovská a Lenka Lejsková
Mohamed Adil Abdul Salam
- Eligibility: This competition is open to any student, graduate, staff member or friend of LFHK (Lékařská fakulta v Hradci Králové)
- Agreement to rules: By participating, the contestant ("you") agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules.
- Competition period: Entries can be submitted online by posting on Instagram with #LFHKinMotion starting from 12th December 2018 until 28th February 2019.
- How to enter: The competition must be entered by submitting an Instagram post containing a photo showing your relation to the faculty and to the given topic including #LFHKinMotion in the description. The entry must fulfill all competition requirements, as specified, to be eligible to with a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of LFHK. Multiple entries are allowed. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of LFHK.
- Theme requirements: Only posts (photos) with relation to the student life at LFHK and containing the #LFHKinMotion can be included in the competition. Content that would be in conflict with Charles University Code of Ethics, medical confidentiality regulations or privacy protection regulations is NOT ALLOWED. The photo content must not be offensive, present nudity, obscenity or violence nor promote drugs.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the competition will receive the following prizes:
1st place: Oxford Bookshop voucher of 2000 CZK value, powerbank
2nd place: Oxford Bookshop voucher of 1000 CZK value, jumper with
3rd place: Oxford Bookshop voucher of 500 CZK value, t-shirt with
The prize is non-transferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted.
- Winner selection and notification: Winner(s) will be selected on the basis of votes (“likes”) granted by Instagram users. Three posts with the highest number of likes on 28th February 2019 will be announced as winners and the authors will be contacted via message on Instagram on 1st March 2019.
- Rights granted by you: By entering this content (photo), you understand and agree that LFHK, anyone acting on behalf LFHK, and LFHK’s licences, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review or content. By entering this content, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of LFHK.
- Terms & Conditions: LFHK reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other cause beyond LFHK’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the competition. In such case, LFHK may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by LFHK. LHFK reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.