Poslední změna: 18.05. 2020


Needed forms for Erasmus Study and Erasmus Placement program.


TEST Learning Agreement

Please, fill in the TEST Learning Agreement (subjects you wish to study abroad) at first and bring it or send it by e-mail to Simona Rozkošová before filling in the final Learning Agreement after registering on-line!!!



Needed from all of you before your departure. Fill in and bring it to the Study Dept.


Confirmation of Clinical Training

Needed just in case you passed some subject/clinical training and was not given credit or exam. Instead of this confirmation you can ask for the form at the particular Department abroad, they may have their own forms. Bring it to the Study Dept. after your arrival.