IFMSA organization offers two types of exchanges:
(SCORE - Standing Committee on Research Exchange)
– for students from 2nd year on medicine.
Candidate can choose research project in laboratory or work outside of it, depends on his (her) preferentions.
The list of research projects is on www.ifmsa.net/public/searchredb.php.
(SCOPE - Standing Committee On Professional Exchange)
– for students form 3rd year.
Conditions are on www.ifmsa.net/public/ecscopeselect.php.
- Exchange is for one month.
- You can go for exchange during the all year.
- Teaching language is mostly English, but knowing local language is advantage.
- Exchange is under supervision of local tutor (doctor).
- You will get certificate after exchange.
You need to:
- Apply for the English test just now and here www.staze.own.cz and be successful.
- Fill all the forms and get documents needed in the country, you will go.
- Choose a month of exchange, department in hospital and city (but from capacity problems is not everytimefulfilled).
- Pay 8000 CZK till January (there is counted acommodation, supervision and food or pocket money).
- Pay the journey, insurance and social program on your own.
- In the end of exchange write an evaluation.