Notice: Please note that by submitting your abstract and confirming your attendance at the conference you are giving permission to the organizer to publish your abstract on the faculty’s website (online versione of the Conference Book) and in the printed version of Conference Book. The online version of the Conference Book will be published on the faculty's website no later than one week before the conference.
Beginning of the program: November 23, 2017, at 10:30 a.m.
Instruction for active participants
- The length of presentation may not exceed 15 minutes, followed by a 5 minute discussion.
- The presentation in Power Point must be received by the organizers one hour before the section opens at the latest.
- The three best presentations will be financially rewarded.
- A brief statement (not merely a summary) is required for the publication of the proceedings (black-white printing).
Instructions for authors of communications.
Deadline for submission is October 8, 2017 for online submission of the communication use the firstname.lastname@example.org
- The organizer will cover costs only to active participants of the conference and members of the international jury.
Costs include air tickets for international participants, public transportation tickets, catering, accommodation (including breakfast), conference registration and attendance at the social evenings. Organizer does not reimburse the transport costs in your home country.
On agreement with active participants and jurors the organizer will arrange air tickets and tickets for public transportation, including the transport from/ Prague to Hradec Králové on November 22, 2017 and back after the conference end on November 25.
Instruction for other participants
- Other participants may attend the conference with no entry fee, limited only by capacity. The organizer does not cover any possible costs for accommodation, transportation, catering etc.
- It is possible to provide all participants with services offered to active participants (except for accommodation). In case of interest, please let us know no later than September 13, 2017 via e-mail at email@example.com. A registration fee of 2000 CZK is required.
At the same address and by the same date you may ask for help in arranging accommodation in Hradec Králové for the time of the conference.
Study Department Officer
Faculty of Medicine in Hradci Králové
Tel.: +420 495 816 134
Mobile: +420 773 748 479