||Due to the situation of COVID-19 pandemy, the management of our faculty has decided on September 15, 2020 to change the form of this year's conference, as follows:
- the addressed faculties will send nominations to the email email@example.com by October 9, 2020
- nominated students will send the Paper to email firstname.lastname@example.org by October 16, 2020, (how to make the Paper remains the same, see below)
- The Faculty will set up a special website where the texts in the Conference Proceedings will be published about one week before the conference.
- This website will be accessible after registration to all students and the jury during November 18-20, 2020. During this time, registered students and members of the jury will be able to send questions and comments on individual contributions. Authors can respond to questions and comments within the same period. The discussion will close on November 20, 2020 at 6 pm. The members of the international evaluation committee will evaluate the contributions and any discussion that will take place on them on the website and will send their evaluation by e-mail to the chairman of the international evaluation committee by November 22, 2020, who will summarize the evaluation.
- The Dean of the Faculty will announce the evaluation results on the website.
- The faculty will send diplomas to the best students. No financial award will be given.
|Place of Conference:
||Offline on a specially set up web interface for 1st and 2nd year Ph.D. students, a commission and active participants. The link will be sent to everyone in advance. We will inform you in advance about a possibility of offline public participation.
||November 19 - 20, 2020
Active participants are nominated by the addressed faculties. Application by individuals is not permitted.
The number of participants is limited.
|Conditions for active participation:
Conditions to be fulfilled by active participants:
- He/she must be a student of a doctoral study program (not a Ph.D graduate) on the opening day of the conference.
- Must not exceed maximum of 10 years after his/her first graduation at a university (i.e. graduated in 2010 and later; 2010 graduates are counted for the whole year - i.e.: if the student graduated in July 2010, he/she may still be nominated ).
- He/she must present his/her own work or work of a small group, he/she must be able to defend the work in discussion.
||According to section § 84 et seq. of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code, as amended, we ask all active participants to fill this GDPR form.
Send the completed form via email to email@example.com.
Without the consent it is not possible to attend the conference.
||Please note that by submitting your Paper (an in-depth summary of your presentation) and confirming your attendance at the conference you are giving permission to the organizer to publish your Paper on the faculty’s website (online version of the Conference Proceedings) and in the printed version of the Conference Proceedings. The online version of the Conference Proceedings will be published on the faculty's website during November 2020. Exemption requests will not be accepted.
The organizer reserves the right to change the programme.
Information for active participants and members of jury
- A Paper (an in-depth summary of your presentation) is required for publication of the Conference Proceedings (may be in colour or black and white). How to create the Paper see Instructions for authors !!!
Study Department Officer
Doctoral Study Programmes
Faculty of Medicine in Hradci Králové
Tel.: +420 495 816 134
Mobile: +420 773 748 479