|Place of Conference:
||Educational Centre of Charles University,
Faculty of Medicine in Hradec Králové
||November 25 - 26, 2021
|Begin of Programme:
||November 25, 2021, at 10:30 a.m.
Active participants are nominated by the addressed faculties. Application by individuals is not permitted.
The number of participants is limited.
||Hotel U Královny Elišky, Malé náměstí 117, 500 03 Hradec Králové
|Conditions for active participation:
Conditions to be fulfilled by active participants:
- He/she must be a student of a doctoral study program (not a Ph.D graduate) on the opening day of the conference.
- Must not exceed maximum of 10 years after his/her first graduation at a university (i.e. graduated in 2011 and later; 2011 graduates are counted for the whole year - i.e.: if the student graduated in July 2011, he/she may still be nominated ).
- He/she must present his/her own work or work of a small group, he/she must be able to defend the work in discussion.
|Deadline for nomination:
October 1, 2021
Please send names and e-mail addresses of two nominated students as soon as possible to the firstname.lastname@example.org
||According to section § 84 et seq. of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code, as amended, we ask all active participants to fill this GDPR form.
Send the completed form via email to email@example.com.
Without the consent it is not possible to attend the conference.
||Please note that by submitting your Paper (an in-depth summary of your presentation) and confirming your attendance at the conference you are giving permission to the organizer to publish your Paper on the faculty’s website (online version of the Conference Proceedings) and in the printed version of the Conference Proceedings. The online version of the Conference Proceedings will be published on the faculty's website during November 2019. Exemption requests will not be accepted.
The organizer reserves the right to change the programme.
Information for active participants and members of jury
- The length of presentation may not exceed 15 minutes, followed by a 5 minute discussion.
- The presentation in Power Point must be received by the organizers one hour before the section opens at the latest.
- The three best presentations will be financially rewarded.
- A Paper (an in-depth summary of your presentation) is required for publication of the Conference Proceedings (may be in colour or black and white). How to create the Paper see Instructions for authors !!! Deadline for submission is October 10, 2021 for online submission of the communication use firstname.lastname@example.org
- The organizer will cover costs only for active participants of the conference and members of the international jury. Includes costs of travel (air tickets for international participants; public transport tickets, excludes transport in Hradec Kralove), catering, accommodation, conference registration and attendance at the social evenings. Organizer does not reimburse the transport costs in your home country.
On agreement with active participants and jurors the organizer will email booked air tickets and tickets for public transportation to each participant. For those arriving in Prague on November 25, 2021 the organizer will also organize a transport to Hradec Kralove and back to Prague on November 27, 2021.
Instruction for other participants
- Other participants may attend the conference with no entry fee, limited only by capacity. The organizer does not cover any possible costs for accommodation, transportation, catering etc.
It is possible to provide all participants with services offered to active participants (except for accommodation). In case of interest, please let us know no later than November 7, 2021
via e-mail at email@example.com.
or call +420 495 816 134. A registration fee of 2000 CZK is required. For invoice and payment details use the contact details above.
Study Department Officer
Doctoral Study Programmes
Faculty of Medicine in Hradci Králové
Tel.: +420 495 816 134
Mobile: +420 773 748 479