We cordially invite you to the IXX. International Conference of PhD Students!
From bench to bedside in PhD Research Projects
Supported by the Special University Research Grant of Charles University no. 260546/2020
Under the Auspices of Her Magnificence Rector of the Charles University Milena Králíčková and Spectabilis, dean of Medical Faculty in Hradec Králové Jiří Manďák
Venue: Educational Centre of the Faculty of Medicine in Hradec Kralove
Dates: 24. – 25. 11. 2022
Beginning: 24. 11. 2022 at 9:00 a.m.
Nominations: Active participants are nominated by their medical faculties. Applications without the recommendation of the home institution will not be accepted. The number of participants is limited.
It will be provided by the organizer (to active participants only)
- Conditions for active participation:
- Student of PhD program (not a graduate) not more than 10 years since graduating from master’s degree to the date of the conference start.
- Presentation of own project results in clinical or experimental research section by a form of a lecture or a poster commentary with follow-up discussion.
- At maximum, two students from one medical faculty can participate, with the exception of students from the Faculty of Medicine in Hradec Kralove.
- Applications without the recommendation of the home institution will not be accepted.
- The best lecture in each section (1000 EUR)
- The single best poster (800 EUR)
- Public Award for the best lecture chosen by students (500 EUR)
23rd September 2022 12:00 (noon CET)
Kindly send the names and e-mail addresses of the nominated doctoral students to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
According to the provisions of § 84 et seq. Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code, as amended all participants are to fill in the relevant GDPR form. This applies to active participants and to invited experts as well.
Please send the completed for to our email address email@example.com
By sending an abstract and confirming participation in the conference, the participant agrees to publishing of his work on the website of the Faculty of Medicine (in the online version of the Proceedings) and in printed form of the Proceedings. The online version of the Proceedings will be published no later than November 15, 2022. Requests for exemption will not be granted.
Program: in accordance with received presentations (check here for
Scientific program: to be specified
Proceedings: will be available to all participants (online)
Results: the awards will be announced on November 25 at 7 p.m.
Photos: will be available withing a week from the conference on the
Prof. Dr. Milan Kaška, MD, PhD
Prof. Martina Řezáčová, MD, PhD
Assoc. Prof. Jakub Radocha, MD, PhD
Information for active participants:
Presentations given in a form of a lecture shall last at most 10 minutes and the following discussion 5 min. Presentations of posters should be no longer than 5 minutes with additional 5 minutes for discussion.
Information for non-active participants:
- The Power Point presentation must be handed over to the organizers no later than one hour before the start of the section meeting.
- A brief information in the form of an abstract is required for the publication of the proceedings. Instructions on how to create a report (abstract) can be found here: instruktion for authors. The deadline for its delivery is no later than September 23, 2022, to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The organizer will reimburse students for costs associated with meals, accommodation, registration, and participation in social gatherings. This includes presentations by invited experts, who will also be reimbursed for travel if they attend the conference in person (possibly their online participation).
prof. MUDr. RNDr. Milan Kaška, Ph.D.
proděkan pro DSP
Lékařská fakulta v Hradci Králové
500 03 Hradec Králové
- Other students and their tutors may attend the conference and they have free admission, limited only by the capacity of the meeting room. Any costs for accommodation, meals and transport shall be borne by such participant himself.
- It is possible to provide services to the extent provided to active participants. In this case, the participation fee of CZK 2,000 will be collected, and it is necessary to register by October 31, 2022 at email@example.com
- At this address and by the same deadline, it is possible to request assistance in arranging accommodation in Hradec Kralove for the duration of conference.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com