||16. 07. 2019/ 17. 09. 2019
||Main Lecture Hall
||02. 09. 2019 - 27. 09. 2019
see working hours
||26. 08. 2019 - 27. 09. 2019
||see working hours
||08. 07. 2019 - 27. 09. 2019
||see working hours
September 27, 2019 is the LAST POSSIBLE DAY for the enrolment (2nd - 6th year students), you can not be enroled after this date!
- In your Index (Student book) all the exams and credits have to be written and signed. We, Study Department, are not able to enter any exams or credits into the system!! In the "Summary of exam results" in the SIS check that all the dates and grades for the academic year 2018/2019 match with the data in your Index.
- Any differences (e.g. date of credit, exam, evaluation missing or different, ...) you have to consult with the secretaries from the particular deptartments and ask them for the correction. This must be solved before your enrolment!
Registering for the subjects
- from July 1, 2019 - 8 am - ONLY Students, who have ALL the subjects completed (including the electives), this does not concern the summer hospital practice only, which you may/will not have completed, but in this case please make sure you will not register for summer practice again. See the video guide.
- from September 1, 2019 - 8 am - all the others
The system will be open till September 27, 2019 (till 12 o´clock). AFTER THIS DATE NO CHANGES FOR WINTER TERM ARE POSSIBLE.
(Please note that teaching of some elective subjects may clash, therefore, also in the beginning of the summer semester there will be a possibility to change the elective subjects for the summer semester in SIS by students and in the Study Department office between 3. 2. 2020 and 21. 2. 2020).
Number of students in some subjects is limited, therefore, some subjects may be full quickly.
You will not be able to choose all Elective subjects you wish as some of them have a prerequisite.
If there are only up-to 4 students signed for a particular subject, such subject will not be taught and you will have to sign for another one later on. Subjects are taught only in case that at least 5 students signed for it (this will be sorted out during the first week of lectures).
Lists of the elective subjects are available here (at the bottom of the page).
- When your enrolment of all subjects is completed (confirmed by "finish" button), return to "Summary of exam results" click on the printer format or PDF version and print it.
Note: the elective subjects will show only in case that you confirmed your choice in "Subjects and schedule registration" - do not print your summary results before. This sheet MUST be brought to the enrolment! Without it you will not be enroled! Make sure, that you have it checked and signed.
Needed for the enrolment
- INDEX - All credits and examinations must be signed there, we are not able to enter any exams or credits into the system!!! Please do not forget to fill in the subjects for 2018/2019 in the Index in accordance with the video guide.
- PRINTED TRANSCRIPT of the completed REQUIREMENTS for year 2018/2019 that will include the LIST of ALL SUBJECTS you enroled for 2019/2020 – (Summary of Exam Results from SIS printed after the completion of enrolment of all subjects).
- ALL LIABILITIES towards the Faculty from year 2018/2019 must be settled fully
- LIBRARY CONFIRMATION showing that you returned all the books borrowed in previous years (it is required also in case you did not borrow any textbooks in the library). - NEEDED FROM ALL OF YOU!!!
Blank forms are available also in our office and in the library.
- PASSPORT COPY - page with your personal details (necessary from the final year students)
if you already obtained your czech "rodne cislo" but you did not provide us with it yet, bring a copy of the confirmation or your biometric card - this point concerns just the long term residence permit holders
- ISIC card (the one issued by the hostel Na Kotli)
- SUMMER PRACTICE FORMS/GREEN INDEX - filled forms (2nd year General Medicine only) or green indexes (4th and 6th year General Medicine) - credits have to be already signed in your Index
STUDENTS WHO DO NOT PROVIDE THE ABOVE MENTIONED WILL NOT BE ENROLLED !!
At the enrolment you will obtain the COUPON for the academic year 2019/2020 needed for the validation of your Student card (issued in the student hostel Na Kotli)