Hovorkova, Petra
Poslední změna: 16.04. 2014

Stuck parcels - needed documents

From April 1, 2011 there has to be paid a VAT for all the parcels sent from the non-EU countries to the Czech Republic. In case you will be contacted by us you would need to present these documents:

  • Copy of your Passport
  • Copy of your Long - term residence sticker (or your Biometric Card)
  • Document (example form is in the enclosure) confirming content and parcel value
  • Study confirmation (prepared by the Study Department)


Example form - parcel